About the Exam
Two billion containers a week means that for every second of every minute of every hour of every day, Google is firing up on average some 3,300 containers. It's probably started over 40,000 since you began reading this. Datacenter now a days using containers (CAAS) to deploy there microservice applications, due to the light weight features of container, which help organisation to deploy, manage and update the application life cycle management easily. Using Containers Data Centres can achive HA, Load Balancing features on top of VM, Cloud / BareMatel. This exam concentrate on vendor neutral container management systems which includes Docker, Buildah, Skopeo, PodMan, RKT. You need to prove your skills on these many container management system using which datacentre can achive the deployment of microservice application easily in addition to few basic of OpenSource Container Monitorig tool.
- Orchestration Containers Using Swarm
- Archiceture of Swarm
- Dealing with Master and Node
- Creating Service and Verifiying Load Balancing
- Introduction to Compose
- Docker Swarm and Compose Together
- Archiceture of Kubernetes
- Introduction to YAML
- YAML Syntax
- Creating First POD using YAML
- Understanding Selectors and Labels
- Dealing with service and Types
- Ingress Controller
- Dealing with Persistance Volume
Certification Exam: LX201
- Cost: 199$
- Version: 1.0
- Passing Score: 75%
- Duration: 2.30 Hours
- Validity: 3 Years
- Language: English
Prepare for Exam
If you have hands on experience on this technology and you think you don't required any Technical Training so you can Schedule Exam without any Training Fees.
- Download Complete Syllabus
- Download Certificate Exam Hand Book
- Learn with LAA Community.
If you want to take Training from Industry Professionals and Experts so you can contact our Trainning Partners. There are some following benefits if you take Instructor-led Trainning.
- Our Training Partners have full syllabus and Trainning Materials
- Learn with Industry Experts.